We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information that you provide to us when using our website will only be used in accordance with GDPR and this privacy statement.
What we collect
- Name and address plus postcode
- Contact details – email address, telephone numbers
- Information relevant to query
Use of information gathered
We require this information in order to deal efficiently with your request and in particular to:
- Contact you to arrange an appointment
- To keep internal records as necessary
- All information will only be used internally in relevance to the query and for non – profit making purposes
How long we keep your personal data
Records are kept for as long as they are needed to meet with legal and regulatory requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is kept secure and have procedures in place to safeguard the information that we collect.
Controlling your personal information
We hold your information for our business use, no information is passed to any third parties unless we have your written permission.
If you wish to see what information we hold on our system, then please request this in writing.